Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm listening

so im listening to rage and i woke up this morning with a big smile on my face, am so happy. but then i heard avrils new song and watched the film clip and i felt so sad, i started crying my head off. weird huh? its such a beautiful, deep song and its amazing how imagery can evoke more feelings. anyways, so last night monsiour monquoay called to say sorry he had been at work and what am i doing tonight, he is having dinner with ricky as he is leaving to france and would i like to meet up later in teh night. i was too sleepy so he invited me to some bbq at etoniay 2moro night (so thats 2day sat). i said id think about it about couples seduce teens. but on sunday, i got some lunch turning into a party on sunday coz fredrick invited me to that. like we're having a private party at some place, then opening voodoo to the private party. i dont know what i will do. not 2 interested in both.
well at mitchy did at least call me and justify why. (he starts at 530 u kno and sometimes doenst finish until 730 if hes lucky! blah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home